KIA West Edmonton – Help Prevent The SpreadApr 24th, 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Taking care of our customers and taking care of our employees is our number one priority. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, we are doing our part.
In response to the Government of Alberta's orders and to protect the health and safety of our team, our clients and community, we have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on high traffic and common areas. We ask that you practice physical distancing and please be responsible with your decision to visit our sales service & parts department.
Physical distancing involves taking steps to limit the number of people you come into close contact with. This is not the same as isolation – you do not need to remain indoors, but you do need to avoid being in close contact with people.
For COVID-19 updates please visit Alberta Government's website. Here.
To protect yourself and others:
- keep at least 6 feet (about the length of a hockey stick) from others when going out for groceries, medical trips and other essential needs
- limit the number of times you leave your home for errands; try to limit grocery store visits to once a week
- try to have only one person in the household do the shopping
- try to shop at less busy times
- order online to have groceries or other items delivered if possible
- go for a walk in your neighbourhood or park while maintaining distance from others
- avoid overcrowding in elevators or other enclosed spaces
- follow Alberta’s mandatory restrictions on gatherings
- wash or sanitize your hands after touching communal surfaces
For Sales & Service inquiries, please phone us at (780) 444-8645 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you.