How Safe is the new 2019 Kia Sportage?
Drivers searching for a smart and capable crossover utility vehicle are in luck with the Sportage! The new 2019 Kia Sportage – now available at Kia of West Edmonton – offers drivers safety and security across all trim levels thanks to a host of impressive and innovative standard and available safety features. Keep reading to take a closer look at the safety equipment found across the 2019 Kia Sportage’s three trim levels.
2019 Kia Sportage Safety Features
Shoppers searching for safety and security are in luck with the new 2019 Sportage. The Kia Sportage offers Edmonton-area drivers a host of standard and available safety features across three trim levels: LX, EX and SX Turbo.
Some of the best safety features that are standard across all trim levels of the 2019 Sportage include dual front advanced and full-length side curtain airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Hill-start and Brake Assist Control, Downhill Brake Control, Tire Pressure Monitoring System and more.
The 2019 Kia Sportage offers a number of safety features that are optional or only available on higher trim levels. Some of the best available safety features of the 2019 Sportage include:
- Blind Spot Detection System (Standard on EX, SX Turbo)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on EX, SX Turbo)
- Lane Change Assist (Standard on EX, SX Turbo)
- Rear Camera Display (Standard on all trim levels)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection (Optional on EX, Standard on SX Turbo)
- High Beam Assist (Optional on EX, Standard on SX Turbo)
- Electronic Parking Brake (Standard on SX Turbo)
- Front and Rear Parking Assist Sensors (Optional on EX, Standard on SX Turbo)
To learn more about each specific trim level’s offering, please stop in and ask a member of our team! We’re happy to give you a tour of each trim level of the 2019 Kia Sportage!
2019 Kia Sportage Edmonton AB
The new 2019 Kia Sportage is now available to test drive at Kia of West Edmonton. If you’d like more information about the 2019 Kia Sportage – or any other Kia model – please contact us or stop in and talk to a member of our knowledgeable team! We’re here to help with all of your Kia and service needs!