How Many Trim Levels Does the 2019 Kia Sportage Offer?Aug 14th, 2018
The Kia Sportage is back and better than ever for the 2019 model year! The new 2019 Kia Sportage offers drivers near Edmonton, AB the perfect blend of capability and comfort! The Sportage is perfect for any adventure, including family road trips! Keep reading to take a closer look at the three available trim levels of the new 2019 Kia Sportage – which model best fits your driving needs and budget?
2019 Kia Sportage Trim Levels and Engine Options
The 2019 Kia Sportage is available in three trim levels: LX, EX and SX Turbo. Each trim level offers the choice between a Front Wheel-drive and an All-Wheel drive configuration and is fitted with a unique set of standard and available features, options and more.
- Kia Sportage LX and EX models are fitted with a 181-hp, 2.4-liter I4 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with Sportmatic®. LX models offer an EPA-estimated 23 city and 30 highway miles per gallon, while EX models offer an EPA-estimated 22 city and 29 highway miles per gallon.
- Kia Sportage SX Turbo models are fitted with a 240-hp, 2.0-liter Turbocharge I4 engine that is paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. SX Turbo models offer an EPA-estimated 21 city and 26 highway miles per gallon.
2019 Kia Sportage New Features
The new 2019 Kia Sportage offer drivers near Edmonton a host of new features across the three trim levels. The biggest changes for the 2019 model year include the addition of a UVO infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen and Android Auto™ connectivity, fully-automatic temperature control, an auto defogger and an air ionizer to the Popular Package for LX models. EX models add a host of standard safety technology (see below) and the top-of-the-line SX Turbo adds an Electronic Parking Brake with automatic hold.
Drivers looking for the latest and greatest in safety technology are in luck with the new 2019 Kia Sportage. In addition to the standard safety equipment, the new Sportage offers a number of available advanced safety technology, including:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (Standard on SX Turbo models, Optional on EX models)
- Forward Collision Warning (Standard on SX Turbo models, Optional on EX models)
- Lane Departure Warning (Standard on SX Turbo models, Optional on EX models)
- Blind Spot Detection (Standard on SX Turbo and EX models)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (Standard on SX Turbo and EX models)
- Dynamic Bending Lights (Standard on SX Turbo models)
- Auto-Dimming Mirror with HomeLink (Standard on SX Turbo and EX models)