How Many Engine Options Does the 2019 Kia Optima Offer?
The 2019 Kia Optima offers drivers near Edmonton, AB a versatile and affordable sedan that includes a host of standard and available features and options across four trim levels. Most notably, the 2019 Optima offers three engine options, allowing shoppers to build the perfect Optima that will fit their driving needs! Keep reading to learn more about the 2019 Kia Optima’s available engine options and new features.
2019 Kia Optima Trim Levels and Engine Options
The 2019 Kia Optima is offered in four trim levels: LX, S, EX and SX. Each trim level is fitted with a unique set of standard and available features, options and more.
- Kia Optima LX and S models are fitted with a 2.4-liter Gasoline Direct Injection four-cylinder engine and a six-speed automatic transmission with H-Matic.
- Kia Optima EX models are fitted with a 1.6-liter Turbo Gasoline Direct Injection four-cylinder engine with a seven-speed Dual Clutch transmission with H-Matic.
- Kia Optima SX models are fitted with a 178-hp, 2.0-liter Turbo Gasoline Direct Injection four-cylinder engine with a six-speed automatic transmission with H-Matic.
“The 2019 refresh sharpens the overall design inside and out and we are making a number of ADAS technologies standard across the entire Optima line, which underlies the tremendous value Optima offers. A new approach to our award-winning telematics system, UVO, will make it easier for buyers to understand its features and UVO link includes an embedded modem. The new two-tone sport seats are for those looking to differentiate their Optima with unique European-inspired design cues.
– Orth Hedrick, vice president, product planning, Kia Motors America (KMA)
2019 Kia Optima New Features
The new 2019 Kia Optima offers drivers a host of great new features – many of them included as standard equipment on all trim levels of the new Kia Optima! All models of the 2019 Optima include UVO play technology with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ connectivity, alloy wheels, LED Daytime Running Lights,
Perhaps most impressive, all models of the 2018 Kia Optima are fitted with a number Kia Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, including:
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Rear Cross Collision Warning
- Lane Change Assist
- Lane Keep Assist
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Parking Detection Warning Reverse
- Lane Departure Warning System