What are the benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Kia?Jun 8th, 2018
A new car is quite an investment. Even affordably-priced new Kia models don’t come cheap, relatively speaking. Maybe you’re a bit leery of buying a used car as a result of a few horror stories. We here at Kia of West Edmonton are here to tell you that you can have the best of both worlds with a Certified Pre-Owned Kia model. Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Kia models offer drivers the reliability and peace of mind that comes with a new vehicle, all for the price of a pre-owned vehicle! Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of a CPO Kia and which models qualify.
10 Reasons to Buy a Certified Pre-Owned Kia
- For drivers with a limited budget and the desire for a quality and reliable vehicle, Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Kia model costs less than a new Kia model.
- To qualify as a CPO Kia, the vehicle must be under six years old and must have traveled less than 120,000 km.
- In order to be named a CPO Kia, the vehicle must first undergo a 135-point inspection that will examine both the inside and outside of the vehicle, including the powertrain and chassis.
- Any repair that is made to the vehicle after the multi-point inspection will be performed using only genuine Kia parts by trained technicians that specialize in Kia models.
- With the purchase of a CPO Kia, you’ll have access to the vehicle’s entire history featuring reports from CarProof®.
- A new CPO Kia model includes three FREE lube, oil and filter changes at the dealership.
- Are you a recent graduate? You could qualify for an additional $500 savings on a CPO Kia model.
- In Canada, the Kia CPO program offers an available Mechanical Breakdown Protection Warranty that lasts up to four years past the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The purchase of a CPO also includes a 15 day/1000 km exchange privilege, allowing you to make sure your vehicle fits your daily needs.
- A 10-year Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance Plan is offered with the purchase of a CPO Kia model.